Join Team UP!
The UP! Factory
different from other work places?
We are a truly unique and innovative business, not just in what we do but how we operate. We are interested in people who are intrigued by the culture and experiment of
The UP! Factory.
We want people who know what our culture is and are interested in fully becoming a part of it.
About us as a Workplace
- We are a fast-paced, Small Business! We are not your typical 9:00-5:00 work schedule. We are faced paced, 7 days a week, mornings, afternoons and nights.
- At The UP! Factory, we are in constant communication with one another as a team.
- We have a strong culture based on the science of coaching, individual development, and team support, with a deep focus on practicing new skills and developing each other both personally & professionally.
- We are not a traditional hierarchy….we work in a “spider web” as one collective mind.
- Individually, you are asked to be your most authentic self. To be honest & real with us so we can work to find a synergy with how your outside life integrates with your work life.
- This is not a perfectionist environment. TeamUp is 100% relationship based, human-beings supporting business which means our staff maintains cultivating warmth and connection and a high level of self-knowledge and communication skills.
- Working at The UP! Factory is never about “showing up just to do my job” it is as much about how you are doing things as what.
- Expect to be asked to learn a lot of new things, no matter how extensive your previous training is.
-If you are looking to develop and promote your own brand or if you just want a place to show up and teach a fitness class or deliver a massage...we are most likely NOT the place for you. Expect to be IMMERSED! To come early and leave late, have a good conversations with your colleagues & clients and to learn & grow with them.
Current Available Positions!
Come Stop by and talk to us! We welcome visiting instructors interested in sharing something unique with us!
Words From our Staff!
"I think the big thing thats unique about The UP! Factory is that your job is tailored to you. Erika (the owner) doesn't want you in a position that you don't feel like you're thriving in or you don't have a passion for. She is big about speaking in a language that you can hear and understand so you feel valued in the workplace"
-Jeri, Instructor & Studio Manager
"The Freedom to flow and be original as a teacher is a blessing. The UP! Factory opened the door for me to shine my light through yoga without any judgements or restraints."
- JoHanna, Yoga Instructor